If you look carefully at the last couple of weeks, there’s been a little turbulence in almost everybody’s lives. Between the coronavirus … the stock market adjusting … the overall interest in the Democratic potential candidate … the extremely low inventory that most of North America is experiencing … remaining positive and strong is a little bit more of a challenge. Hopefully, these thoughts will take you into the month of March and carry you through the end of the first quarter of what’s going to be a great year.
1. Always be the calming force in every situation … Joan Pate
2. Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there … Will Rogers
3. I am convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneur from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance … Steve Jobs
4. Never confuse education with intelligence.
5. If you work just for money, you’ll never earn as much as you want. However, if you love what you’re doing and put the customer first … both success and money will be yours … Ray Kroc